I LOVE glossy magazines full of insider info on what’s how in the streets NOW. When my Allure magazine comes I literally comb through it and read every word. The bottom line: I love fashion, beauty, hair, and skin information and inspiration. These days we don’t have to wait for our fave mags to come in the mail to learn all the insider tricks. We have a ton of bloggers and websites with experts spilling their secrets on a daily basis. Because I really love Fridays and I am still learning what is and isn’t fashionable I’m starting Fashionable Fridays. Each Friday I’ll post on the topic of clothes, hair, accessories, skin, make-up, and everything in between. This way we can all stay hip together!
Here are my fave pieces of inspo from some of my favorite bloggers and sites. I’m particularly interested in 1 because I recently chopped over 3 inches off. It’s all for the best, it was growing out weird and it’s so much healthier and thicker now. But I really miss my long hair so I will be eating a lot of yams and downing the prenatals like I’m “with child”. That way I can try out the gorgeous braid from 8.
- Lauren Conrad’s Tips on How to Make Your Hair Grow Faster
- Undo Chapped Lips with The Beauty Department
- Cupcakes and Cashmere’s Favorite Bras
- These jeans on Eat.Sleep.Wear are EVERYTHING right now
- Charming in Charlotte’s Organized Jewelry via 11 Magnolia Lane
- LOVING this coat from Atlanta-Pacific
- Cupcakes and Cashmere Everyday Eyeliner Shapes
- Barefoot Blonde Front Row Braid Tutorial
- Kissable Complexion’s Easy Tip to Fake Bigger Lips
What inspired you this week?